Who can become members of the New Jersey Chapter?
In addition to Fellows and Specialty Fellows, Resident, Post-resident and Candidate Fellows, Affiliate Membership may be granted to physicians, dentists, advanced nurse practitioners, physician assistants, family practitioners, child and adolescent psychiatrists, child and adolescent psychologists and other allied health professionals (e.g. physical, occupational, speech therapists) practicing and/or residing in the State of New Jersey who are primarily interested in the care and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.* National AAP membership is recommended but not required.
Annual Chapter Dues:
- Voting Fellows – $195
- Specialty Fellows – $195
- Candidate Fellows – $195
- Affiliate Members – $195
- Post Residential Fellows – $50
Why should I become a member of the New Jersey Chapter?
For a comprehensive overview of what the Chapter has to offer, we invite you to download our Chapter Services Brochure.
Communications & Outreach
- Chapter Bi-Weeklyeekly E-News
- New Jersey Pediatrics – NJAAP’s quarterly publication providing pediatricians and other healthcare providers with essential resource information. Download the NJAAP App to access for Android / Apple
- Agenda for Children – a concise booklet detailing the eight priority areas that guide the Chapter in its mission.
- Resources – immediate access to an abundance of quality improvement information.
- Professional Development /Training Center – Training is offered by NJAAP pediatric experts.
Additional Member Benefits
- Registration discounts for Conferences and Special Events
- Additional Member Benefits – special NJAAP discounts on disability and long term care insurance, medical supplies and billing and practice management solutions
- 20% Discount on all Legal Matters, free Medical-Legal Seminars through NJAAP’s General Counsel, Kern, Augustine, Conroy & Schoppmann, P.C.
- Up to 60% Discount on office furniture for your practice through Allstate Office Interiors.
- 30% Discount on creating your own personal messages on camera, to be utilized via DVD or any other transmittable format through Art In Motion
- First to be invited to serve in NJAAP programs
Whom do I contact?
Bert Mulder, Director of Membership & Events, at (609) 842.0014, x105, email email@example.com.