MEDICAL MALPRACTICE INSURANCE
* Most members will be eligible for AMPA Tier I. For an explanation of the different tiers, please download the FAQs Document.
The New Jersey Chapter, AAP, and NJAAP Purchasing Alliance have partnered with Positive Physicians Insurance Exchange (PPIX) to provide you exclusive proprietary member rates on Medical Malpractice Insurance. These excellent rates are 28% below PPIX’ standard rates. In addition, when switching to Positive Physicians Insurance Exchange (PPIX) under a claims-made policy, PPIX will offer prior acts coverage. This simply means that PPIX will honor the retroactive date shown on your current policy. PPIX , one of the only professionally managed, physician driven medical malpractice companies in the country, has a Financial Stability Rating® of A, Prime, from Demotech, Inc.
HOW CAN YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE EXCELLENT RATES?
* Call Mr. Joseph Mezzano at 908-930-4749 to obtain a quote.
* You must be a member of the NJAAP Chapter. If you are not a member, you must join the Chapter. You can join by clicking here.
* You must join the NJAAP Purchasing Alliance by applying online or filling out and mailing the Purchasing Alliance Application Form along with a check for the annual membership fee ($150 for Jan-Dec period) to NJAAP Purchasing Alliance, Inc. First-year prorated membership information is on the Purchasing Alliance form.
* You must provide the following:
a. A completed Positive Physicians Application including validation of specialty
b. Ten years (10) of prior carrier claim history
c. A copy of the physician’s New Jersey Medical License
d. A copy of the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae.