10/10/19 – Administrative Assistant
- Representing Program Staff in the office by handling phone calls and messages as well as relaying information to Program team members/agency members as appropriate.
- Working with Program Manager and Program Director to ensure curriculum updates, accreditation and resources are available to meet program deliverable deadlines.
- Scheduling program practice activities, meetings and trainings with presenters, participants and Program Staff.
- Completing financial paperwork of grant with Program Director (i.e. purchasing of program materials.)
- Supporting program with IT and other technical needs. Notify and follow-up with IT support system.
- Scheduling, preparing, attending and record keeping for program-related meetings.
- Data entry for documentation, evaluation and record keeping on program status.
- Supporting record keeping and reporting for grant requirements.
- Obtaining, updating and maintaining all program related files in various formats (hard and electronic files.)
- Other as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of current office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping.
- Knowledge of current business communication, including style and format of letters, memoranda, meeting minute preparation, meeting software and relevant reports.
- Knowledge of program scope and relevance within organizational mission and objectives.
- Skilled to use an office computer and relevant software.
- Professional interpersonal skills in all work and NJAAP representation.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, work as a member of a program team and organizational team.
Interested in working at NJAAP?? Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with area of interest and salary requirements.