Tuesday, June 4, 2019
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
David Kyle, PhD
Chairman of the Board, Chief Scientific Officer
Evolve BioSystems, Inc.
– Provide an overview of the infant gut microbiome and its impact on lifelong health
– Discuss the consequences of gut dysbiosis
– hare the impact of modern healthcare practices on the newborn gut microbiome
– Not all probiotics are the same; what to look for when choosing a probiotic
– Share the clinical findings with Evivo®
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Medical Society of New Jersey through the joint providership of Atlantic Health System and the American Academy of Pediatrics, New Jersey Chapter. Atlantic Health System is accredited by the Medical Society of New Jersey to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
Atlantic Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ on June 4, 2019 Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.