GET IN FRONT OF PEDIATRIC PROFESSIONALS – Increase your visibility among all 1,700 NJAAP members with a webinar sponsorship!
Hot topic webinar sponsorships now available! Act now!
NJAAP is committed to helping industry partners promote their products and services to the pediatricians of New Jersey in a variety of ways. NJAAP webinars offer the perfect opportunity to support quality online education to healthcare professionals, as well as the promotion of your company. With more than 3,600+ pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in New Jersey, there is many opportunities for marketing to your target audience.
Webinar Sponsor Benefits:
- Sponsor will have 3-5 minutes at beginning of webinar to provide brief introduction about their company
- Included in NJAAP’s webinar marketing:
- Sponsor Logo on all marketing platforms
- Listed on NJAAP website: webinar calendar and registration page
- Marketing emails
- NJAAP’s website that houses all the educational recorded content… forever!)
- Social Media
- Opportunity to provide follow-up in NJAAP’s thank you email to webinar attendees
- NJAAP will provide Physician educational credit for the 60-minute webinar, if applicable and abides by rules and regulations set by accreditation organization.
- Your company logo included on email distributions to 1,700+ members
- Your company name included in social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Your logo featured on the webinar page on the NJAAP website
- Opportunity to provide information to NJAAP that will be sent to registrants after the webinar
- Request for a webinar date must be provided and confirmed at least four to six weeks in advance
- Secure a presenter(s) to deliver the educational presentation
- Provide presentation objectives to NJAAP
- Submit PowerPoint presentation 2-weeks prior to webinar date for final approval
- Content must be educational for higher education procurement professionals and not a “sales pitch”
- Include sponsor contact information at the end of presentation
- A week before your webinar, you (and the presenter) are asked to participate in a quick, instructional call (practice run) to learn how to navigate through the webinar platform and address any logistical/operational questions
- Sponsor to assist in providing necessary Educational Credit paperwork from presenter
Webinar proposals are subject to NJAAP Executive Board approval. Expected approval time proposal submission and Board review is approximately 2-weeks.
*Estimated attendance of 25-100. Webinar platform can accommodate up to 500 attendees
- Option 1 – Cost $750
- Free to NJAAP Members and a nominal fee of $15 for Non-Members
- Option 2 – Cost $1000
- Free to NJAAP Members & Non-Members